9.15.2008

Brayden's 1st Day of School!

Today is Brayden's first day of pre-school! After the babies went to bed last night I stayed up to have a 'cry-fest'...I had to re-convince myself that this is going to be great for Brayden...and that he really is excited about it! We woke up this morning...He was so excited (after he was all dressed and ready) he walked to the door and gave me hugs and kisses and said he was leaving, that he was gonna go ahead and walk to school! Silly Boy!
We went and took him to his classroom and he couldn't wait to get started! Was such a big boy....I didn't think the day would ever come where we could leave him without creating a scene! Growing up, so fast.

BRAYDEN WE LOVE YOU AND ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

1 comment:

Hays Family said...

Oh my goodness! He looks so happy! He is a big boy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails