3.21.2010

i love days like this.


mornings at the park.


playing and making memories.


loving every second.


breathing in childhood.


and not wanting to miss a moment.


enjoying the sunshine.


watching these babies grow up right before my eyes.



seeing siblings become best friends.


and big brothers being protectors.


getting a surprise glance at a 
submarine pulling into port.

 
as my children watch


with pure amazement.


oh, how i love these days.


having daddy stop by during lunch.


being here just in time,


to watch the jets practice flying.


these are the days i cherish.

i don't want to take for granted how much God has blessed our lives.  and our time in hawaii.
watching our babies become little children.  in such an amazing place.
i hope to make time every day, to slow down and enjoy the beauty of it.
we are so very blessed.
and i am so very thankful.
every. single. second.

4 comments:

1 Funky Woman said...

What a beautiful day playing in the park. I love Hawaii. I have been there twice and I can still smell it. What cuties you have. Your son looks like a good big brother, very sweet. I bet they loved watching that submarine come in, what a site.

These are beautiful pictures of some beautiful kids.

The Gonzalez Family said...

So cute...what a wonderful day!

Hen Jen said...

a sub, how very cool! Not something many people get to see out in the wild...

you take lovely photos.

Hays Family said...

I love so much that you post so many pictures of the kids. I don't feel like I am missing out on their growing up so much. Naomi has the exact same dress that Lainey is wearing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails